Why is WordPress Essentials for Business (Quick-Start Edition) one of the most popular and highest-rated WordPress beginner courses on the web?
- The course is comprehensive, tightly-produced, progressive and experiential. Build an attractive website A-Z in under 3 hours using the provided sample files and reference site, then repeat for your own site(s)
- We start from the beginning explaining how to host your site, including a free option called “local server hosting” that works well for learning WordPress
- I will give you detailed charts of the types of commercial add-ons (Themes and Page-Builders) that make it possible for anyone these days to make a professional-looking website
- I will give you a copy of the Elegant Themes Divi theme, arguably the most powerful theme in the world right now
- I will tell you where you can browse millions of stock photos and illustrations and get them for free, legally
WordPress Essentials for Business (Quick-Start Edition) is designed for busy professionals — no technical experience is required, and we only teach you what you need to know (HTML and CSS? Forget it). You will save many hours of trial-and-error in setting up your first website. The course also includes valuable services offers, including our high-performance VPS Hosting offer, and one-on-one coaching over Zoom for as little as $10 for 15 minutes. Don’t worry about getting stuck — help is right around the corner.
Why bother with WordPress training? The software is simple, right?
Well… while it is true that WordPress is relatively easy to navigate, modern web design requires knowledge of many fields — especially the all-important choice of your theme and page-builder. We guide you through the various options with comprehensive charts and tutorials, saving you hours of research and other dead-ends. Our methodology, which involves building your site (or at least your home-page) from a template, allows even rank beginners to make attractive websites, with no tears and no regrets.
About the Course
25,000 students have already participated in this course (including both the Quick-Start and the Complete Edition)!
WordPress Essentials for Business (Quick-Start Edition) is designed for small-business owners and self-employed professionals who want to minimize their learning curve and maximize their results in terms of getting leads and sales. It’s more than a web design course, its a web marketing and business development course. We learn by doing as we build out an actual website, explaining and demonstrating key concepts along the way. Students should follow the instructions in the video “Get and Install the Divi theme” to get their copy of this powerful theme. Then repeat the actions in each of the tutorials as you build out your own site. You can expect to walk away from this training with an attractive website and a solid understanding of WordPress fundamentals.
Can I really learn professional web design in 1 hour?
Of course there are many aspect to building an attractive and functional website. WordPress Essentials for Business (Quick-Start Edition) is designed to boot-strap your skills, but there is much more to learn. See our other courses to gain additional skills, particularly the WooCommerce courses that will teach you how to add a shop, digital downloads, marketing automation etc.