You are looking at the best-value WordPress High-Performance Hosting Plan offered anywhere! Most sites will experience 0.5 to 1 second page load times, at high levels of stability and security. You also get lifetime access (even if you cancel) to our $1000 GPL Software Bundle.
You will share a private VPS instance with a small number of other customers, on scalable cloud-based infrastructure. This scheme is described here. This is your web host for the rest of your life — end the runaround with poorly performing or trouble-prone or not-responsive web hosts.
Restrictions / Limitations
- This package is for hosting 1 WordPress website. Additional sites can be added at a 50% discount — use coupon HOST2
- Most sites will achieve 1 second or less page-load times, on average. We will fine-tune your site to achieve this, and your migration is included.
- Aside from the migration, we provide limited application support (WordPress support). However we will, for a modest per-incident fee, diagnose and/or fix any problems on your site. No other inexpensive host provides this service
- Traffic is limited to about 25k monthly visits (this covers 99% of business websites). If you exceed your package limits, we can easily transfer your site to a private VPS instance for just $10/mth, giving you 100k+ monthly visits with performance equivalent to WP Engine.
- 2GB of SSD Disk is included. additional disk space will be charged @ $0.20 per GB per month. 100GB of outgoing bandwidth is included.
- POP3 maiboxes and domain-based email (email@example.com), if needed, must be provided by third-parties such as Zoho Mail. Note that you would probably want to do this anyway. Most domain registrars provide free email forwarding of your domain emails.
- Provisioning your site will take 1 to 12 hours, typically.
- Refunds are not given for early cancellations after your site has been migrated. Pro-rata refunds will be given for upgrades.
- Currently your technical support is provided by Marc, WP Academy CEO and industry veteran. Technical support is via ticket only (no phone or chat), however we have an emergency pager number if your site goes down.
- Backups are daily with a 2 week retention (of course you can setup your own independent backup system). We are planning an option to enable ad-hoc backups and site restores by you. In the meantime, site restores can be done via ticket.