You are purchasing a simple custom-designed ecommerce-enabled website. If you have a website already, you can also purchase this product to improve any aspects of your site design, functionality or both. We are not limiting your site in terms of the number of pages, complexity of the design or whatever. Just be aware that the service maxes out at 10 senior developer (project-manager) hours and 10 developer hours. If you need more work done beyond the basic site, you can purchase additional project-manager hours @ $40/hr and developer hours @$15/hr. All work needs to be prepaid — it’s how we keep our prices so low. What we are really looking for is to be your web design and technology partner.
Note: if you like your site design and just want to add eCommerce functionality and/or Marketing Automation, purchase our eCommerce Makeover product instead.
How this works, is that you meet with your project manager via Zoom and screen-share to establish your requirements, including page content and navigation, look-and-feel, eCommerce functionality, etc. The project manager will then assign an offshore developer, and the two of us will work together with you until your site is complete. There is a roughly 4-week window to finish your site — please do not purchase this product if you don’t have the bulk of your content already ready (even if its in your head), or if you think the process will take you more than 4 weeks. We track time and deliverables through our project management system. You also get access to our $1000 plugin bundle. and to all our courses.
Typically what we can accomplish in 10 + 10 hours is the following:
- An attractive site based on a theme of your choice (we strongly recommend Divi). See example.
- Ecommerce functionality and/or Membership Site (if desired): we will configure your products, shopping cart, newsletter system, payment processor (usually PayPal), etc.
- Basic SEO setup
- Teach you how to update your site and provide basic marketing advice
- Set you up with a good backup system (this is important) and ensure your site is functioning at peak performance (less than 2 seconds load time is our goal, depending on your host)
- If your site takes more time than the initial allotment, you can purchase more hours. The price is an estimate only.